Brighten Your Life with a Corbin
Solar-Panel InstallationThe cost of fueling our lives—from heating our homes to driving our cars—is soaring. And the environmental price is steepening as well (think oil spills, razed forests, and carbon-dioxide emissions). If you, like most people, are frustrated by the damage to your wallet and the planet, you can take a giant step today—and save electricity like never before—by going solar. You won’t be alone: Solar-panel installation has become a statewide pastime. Thanks to its progressive rebate and incentive programs, New Jersey is one of the fastest-growing solar-energy markets in the country, second only to California. Solar energy is now accessible and affordable to all, enabling everyone to save electricity while saving the planet. At the forefront of this red-hot trend is Corbin Solar Solutions, one of the most established and trusted names in the industry. Partner company to Corbin Electrical Services, a family-owned business founded in 1978, Corbin Solar puts a bright new twist on solar-panel installation—combining its electrical-engineering expertise with an impassioned commitment to customer service. The advantages of solar energy are many. But the number of companies in New Jersey with Corbin’s longevity, technical prowess, and obsession for quality is strikingly few. In their mad dash to pepper our nation’s roofs with solar-panel installations, scores of fly-by-night installers have popped up on the scene, some of which provide subpar service, materials, or both. As a consumer, you need to be vigilant—and educated. With nearly 200 registered solar companies in New Jersey today—versus 40 in 2005—the selection process can be daunting. Here at Corbin Solar Solutions, we make the decision easy for you by offering exceptional experience and services, including:
- Unmatched workmanship on residential and business solar-panel installation throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware
- A creative, tech-savvy team, including two full-time electrical engineers and an administrative staff who will process all your financial and rebate paperwork
- Above-and-beyond customer service and the highest-caliber in-house team; we never use subcontractors!
- Alliances with the nation’s leading equipment manufacturers to bring you the best-quality materials on the market
- Membership in the prestigious organization, North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP)
- Financing options to suit your needs and budget, including free solar!